Reservations and cancellations are only accepted through MindBody Online. If you have reserved a spot and have not checked in at the reception desk at least 10 minutes prior to class starting, your spot may be given away and cancellation fees will apply.
When a client reserves a spot, they have 4 hours prior to that class to cancel. If the class is cancelled within the allotted time frame, the class will be returned to the client for future use. Failure to cancel a class within the allotted timeframe or a no show will result in a late cancel fee of $20 (price of a drop-in class). Cancellations must be done through MindBody online. No phone or email cancellations will be taken.
All Membership cancellations must be sent to email@example.com. No cancellations will be accepted in person or over the phone.
All children must be signed in and picked up by an adult at the SURFSET studio door. SURFSET YYC cannot be responsible for children dropped off elsewhere. Youth rates are only applicable to Youth, Teen or Surf Generations classes.
Youth over 14 can attend adult classes with an adult. Must pay adult rate with 15% off.
We do not accept refunds on classes, memberships, packages or nutrition. Classes, memberships and packages are non-transferable.
Billing and Payment
SURFSET YYC accepts Visa, Mastercard and Cash. Sorry we do not accept Debit.
If you are a fitness or wellness professional that would like to rent our space for classes or talks, please contact us to discuss availability and fees. We have two rooms, one being a larger gym area and the other a smaller dance studio.
6 am Classes
Clients must register for 6 am classes, no drop ins.. 6 am classes may be cancelled after 10 pm the night before class if there are no registrants. Clients have 12 hours prior to cancel their 6 am classes or they will incur a cancellation fee of 1 adult drop
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for a class.
- Check in at the Front Desk before your class.
- We start & end class together. Leaving class early is distracting to other clients and the instructor.
- Lock your valuables up in the lockers.
- Do not bring bags/purses to the studio rooms.
- Turn off your cell phones.
- Keep the studio tidy. Spray and wipe your board after your workout.
- Respect yourself, your fellow members and your instructor.
- Listen to your body - take breaks anytime. Keep hydrated.
- Be patient to learn the new moves. Challenge yourself but safety is key.
- Get on board and enjoy an EPIC workout!